Good news for MGA Technologies: Nicolas Dufourcq, CEO of Bpifrance (the French Public Bank that supports companies) has just rewarded the company for its “growth path”! See the diploma issued by Bpifrance.
MGA Technologies joins the Bpifrance “Excellence 2019” network
On October 9th 2018, MGA Technologies joined the second promotion of the “Excellence 2019” SME accelerator launched by the French Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region (Lyon region) and Bpifrance.
Inaugurated in 2017, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes SME accelerator renewed the program to support economic activity in the region: a new promotion of 20 SMEs including MGA Technologies, K Plast, Neyret, Techné, Tmm and many others.
Company with Strong Growth Potential
According to Bpifrance, MGA Technologies is one of the companies with strong growth potential in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region and the accelerator will respond to three important issues:
- Recruit in the very short term,
- Perform an external growth acquisition within 5 years,
- Develop a digital transformation project.
Accelerating our Development and our Digitalization
MGA Technologies, is actively pursuing 3 challenges and has already launched many projects for its global growth and digital transformation:
- In November 2017, Major Tom, SoftBank Robotics humanoid robot, joined the company,
- At the end of 2018, we opened an office in Montreal, Canada, to develop the North America market,
- In November 2018, we updated the mga-technologies.fr website and launched the English version mga-tech.com for the North American market.
A word about Bpifrance and the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region
Nicolas Dufourcq, director of Bpifrance, tweeted on October 9th “After the #PaysdelaLoire and the #NewAquitaine, it is the region @auvergnerhalpes that launches in partnership with @Bpifrance the 2nd promo of the SME Accelerator #AuvergneRhôneAlpes! To boost 20 #PME with a good potential acceleration of growth”.
Après les #PaysdelaLoire et la #NouvelleAquitaine, c’est la région @auvergnerhalpes qui lance en partenariat avec @Bpifrance la 2e promo de l’Accélérateur PME #AuvergneRhôneAlpes ! Coup de boost pour 20 #PME dotées d’un beau potentiel d’accélération 🚀
— Nicolas Dufourcq (@NicolasDufourcq) October 9, 2018