Hall Sensor Cutting and Forming Equipment
- Cutting and bending equipment are modular and specially designed for sensors preparation prior to welding.
- Typical application include Hall effect sensors widely used in the industry for position detection.
- Feeding: cardboard strip, blister
- Modular bending: up to 3 positions
- Bending: 0° to 90 °
- Calibrated cutting of the components pins
- 100 % electrical
- Compact (H: 640mm, W: 625mm, D: 600mm)
- Manual Loading / Unloading
- 900 cells per hour
- Electrical supply with a simple 110V to 220V
- Noise level < 70 dB
- Bending accuracy < 2°
- Cutting accuracy +- 0.1 mm
- Modular, evolving and interchangeable tools
- Magnetic or non-magnetic cells with 3 to 5 pins
- Shuttle, Buckets or Simple belt conveyor
- Optical reader for references identification
- Handshaking with existing machine
- Can be integrated in an automatic machine
Functioning of the MGA Hall-effect Cutting & Bending Equipment
Get a Free Quote with no Obligation
Contact our commercial team to get a customized quote for a MGA hall-effect sensor cutting & Bending equipment.