Medical Trolley for Research and Medical Purposes
Intended for the pharmaceutical and medical sectors, the medical trolley is an appliance specially manufactured for the ergonomics of its user. As a product that can be configured according to the operator’s needs, it can have different equipment and a work surface that can be adjusted in height.
Application of the medical trolley
The medical trolley is intended for use in the medical field, but also in biopharmaceuticals. It is a modular and very practical piece of equipment that facilitates the storage of many materials and instruments necessary for medical practice. The wheels on which the medical service is mounted facilitate its movement.
Some models of the medical trolley allow customizable configurations depending on the equipment. The medical trolley manufactured by MGA Technologies is, for example, equipped with side shelves, supports, trays and storage.
Thanks to this, the equipment can be configured in such a way that all the necessary tools are well organized and easily accessible depending on the type of medical procedure being carried out. The MGA Technologies mobile medical trolley also features an adjustable rod with various heights and an electrically adjustable top plate to allow a 400 mm distance between the trolley and the trolley.
This medical service is easy to clean and does not require a retention area. The rod, side shelves, baskets and trays can all be placed in an incubator.
Features of the MGA Technologies medical trolley
The MGA Technologies medical trolley has many features, various basic equipment and several options.
The main features of the medical trolley are numerous, including:
- You can connect up to three electrical devices to the medical trolley.
- The medical trolly is also user-friendly, ergonomic and robust. This makes it easy and durable to use.
- It has universal fixing areas and clamping bolts.
- Telescopic, with IP66 protection, the stand offers an easy grip.
The basic features of the MGA Technologies medical roulette service are as follows:
- Lower components: swivel castors with locking mechanism;
- Middle components: a document-holder, a power socket;
- Upper components: an upper tray with a functional surface area of 30 × 40 cm.
Get a Free Quote with no Obligation
Contact our commercial team to get a customized quote for a MGA Technologies’ Medical Trolley.