Aseptic Medical Cart: What is it for?
Beyond the ergonomics that the aseptic medical cart offers to your operator, it also allows him to store, organize and dispose of everything he needs during his work. Plus, because the device is mobile, he can take it with him, saving him a lot of travel. The other advantage of the cart is that it is made with a stainless steel structure. This allows for intensive use in a clean environment.
The aseptic medical cart can be configured according to the needs of its user. It can be accompanied by different equipment: side shelves, supports, trays or baskets. This equipment allows the storage and organization of medical materials and documents.
As the cart can be used as an auxiliary piece of furniture, many professionals in the medical sector make use of it. Various heights are offered by its handle, with an electrically adjustable upper tray (up to 40 cm).
The swivel castors make it easy to move the aseptic medical cart. The performance of the operators is then optimized since the device offers them a significant saving of time by having all their working tools nearby.
On the market, there are many models of aseptic medical cart with different configurations. For example, the model manufactured by MGA Technologies is equipped with trays, support, document holder, storage and side shelves. Several electrical medical equipment can also be installed, such as an ECG. Indeed, the cart integrates electrical outlets allowing the reception of several electrical devices.
The Aseptic Medical Cart From MGA Technologies
At MGA Technologies, the aseptic medical cart has a work surface that can have a height from 0.9 m to 1.3 m. Its design has been specially thought for a use in the biopharma and medical field, with :
- Customizable configurations: side shelves, trays, front storage, baskets with easy access or a cane at various heights.
- Electrical adjustment for the upper tray which can reach a height of 400 mm.
- Easy cleaning. The side shelves, cane, baskets and trays are ovenable.
The basic equipment of the cart is as follows:
- 1 upper tray with 30 × 40 cm functional area;
- 1 document holder, 1 power strip;
- 4 swivel castors, with locking system.
- Side shelves with different surface areas and front storage;
- Tray, basket and basket divider in different sizes;
- Straight and angled supports allow the addition of 17 to 46 cm of height.
Other custom options can be added to order. You are welcome to request a custom quote or brochure if you would like to learn more about the patented Aseptic Medical Cart.