Mechanical Studies for Custom Machine Tools
A mechanical study for a new custom machine tool means includes the tool production and correct functioning. From the initial customer requirements for the project, the product data, the business and process constraints, each function is studied. Different pre-existing components are integrated in the machine and any special custom parts are modelled in 3D.
Our studies Include:
- task planning to manage budgets and lead times
- a conceptual study and basic design to determine mechanical concepts
- detailed engineering for each mechanical part of the machine
- itemized assembly drawings
- detailed item lists
- drawings edition to launch fabrication
- specifications for integrated components and functions
- and finaly technical documentation
Our CAD engineers work as a team to deliver successful machine tool solutions.