Automation and Robotics
Most of MGA Technologies’ machines are automatic or semi-automatic. They are equipped with latest generation state-of-the-art programmable process control systems. During the early design phase, we agree with the client on a Functional Analysis in order to well define your needs. When the situation allows it, MGA proposes a solution that integrates both hardware and software.
Our automation and robotization methodology is to consult and then iterate designs with our clients, in order to align with their global industrial strategy. We include co-defined standards and we design the right hardware architecture and communication modes in using URSs (User Requirement Specifications).
We integrate all main available standards, including :
- Process control systems SCHNEIDER PL7, Modicon M340, Modicon TSX Micro, Twido with Unity Pro or TwidoSuite programing
- Process control systems SIEMENS Simatic S7 (S7-200 et S7-300) including F series, safety device, programed in STEP7
- Process control systems OMRON, Micro API compact and API modular
- Process control systems ROCKWELL, CompactLogix and Compact GuardLogix
- Safety systems PILZ
- Human Machine Interfaces, panel PC systems and monitoring systems PRO-FACE, MAGELIS et SIEMENS
Main steps of the project during this automation and robotization phase are:
- Finalizing functional analysis, definition of hardware architecture and communication modes
- Electrical studies and diagrams, item list definition
- Execution of Level 1 Grafcets
- Execution control cabinet
- Process control systems, robots and HMI programmation
- Cabling and I/O tests
- Start-up, debugging, commissioning and process trials
- Acceptance with protocoles FAT/SAT, if any
- Ramp-up and production assistance
- Operators and maintenance training
MGA Technologies has the experience of integrating and programming the main 6-axis industrial robots (even more axis) available on the market: STÄUBLI, FANUC, KUKA, ABB, EPSON and TOSHIBA. We also integrate cartesian robots, especially for vertical and horizontal press unloading applications WITTMANN.